A short Grants Vanilla Custard review

After so much anticipation and hype, I finally was able to order some of Grant's Vanilla Custard. I'd waited for a few months for the site to be open and to have enough funds, but I finally got round to it and ordered it.

If you've found this page through Google you've probably not ordered yet yourself, but you've most likely heard of it. If not, basically Grant's Vanilla Custard is quite a well-known e-liquid. It's the only flavour Grant sells, and he has many pleased customers. The site is often shut down due to demand.


I'll get straight to the e-juice review.

The site, although dated, was easy to use. The order took a few days to come (understandable as it is made at home), and the package included a lovely note from I presume Grant himself. The delivery and customer service were excellent.

Now onto the actual juice. The smell was very, very nice, I must say - although it didn't smell like vanilla custard to me, the pink liquid inside smelled lovely and sweet, top notch. I could have smelt it all day.

However, for me that's where the excellence stopped. Vaping the juice was almost a let down - it didn't taste like it smelt, was almost sickly, and in the end I couldn't vape it for more than a few puffs.

I tried the custard a long time ago, so my memories have faded a bit, but I did feel very underwhelmed. Of course many people love this e-juice and give it great reviews, but for me it wasn't something I'd every order again - I guess I'm still searching for a lovely vanilla custard e juice. I'd definitely recommend giving it a go though, because unlike me you may love it.

So, for me the grade is as follows.

Website: 3/5
Customer Service: 5/5
Smell: 5/5
Taste (the rating that really matters): 2/5


0 comments: