The ACTUAL REAL BENEFITS of using e-cigarettes

If you'd have told me about the benefits of switching to electronic cigarettes, I wouldn't have believed you. After all, I was skeptical - e-cigs are quite new inventions, and why should I trust something that sounds so dangerous?

Well, I've almost smoked an e-cigarette for a year now - with 2 months of smoking real cigarettes in the middle. Is an e-cigarette good or bad? I'd say absolutely good, excellent in fact, as long as you find a decent, trustworthy supplier, and don't just go for the ones that advertise their little cigarette shaped e-cigs with Chinese factory juice. Go for a vendor near where you live, who has a good reputation and provides quality e-juices.

So, onto the actual benefits of smoking and the electronic cigarette.

The main benefit that I have noticed about smoking e-cigs is undoubtedly the fact that I can breathe easier. In fact after just six hours of smoking only an electronic cigarette I noticed that I could run for longer without getting out of breath. I feel less tired, and overall I just feel cleaner. There is no more heavy smoke smell hanging over me, and in fact the smell from an electronic cigarette is almost non-existent.

The second benefit, although a minor one, is the monetary aspect. Now, although the initial price and outlay for electronic cigarette is fairly high, especially if you're going to get a decent one, if you are a pack a day smoker an electronic cigarette is going to pay for itself within just a matter of weeks. The best way to ensure that you don't waste any money is by not purchasing a small cigarette sized electronic cigarette with prefilled cartomizers.

A purported benefit is that many electronic cigarette smokers find that they smoke less, however, for me this is not the case. I have a tendency to almost always have my electronic cigarette in my hand and subsequently smoke it quite a lot, pretty much continually. However, I have no doubt in my mind that if an electronic cigarette was going to be used as a cessetation device, it would definitely help a lot of people to cut down on their cigarette consumption. The problem with me is that I like the flavours too much.

Ultimately, it is no competition that an electronic cigarette is far superior to a normal cigarette. Whether it be price, health benefits, or anything else you can think of, an electronic cigarette is the way forward.

3 comments:

R-AB said...

I'm so glad that I jumped ship on this one. After three years of smoking, I decided to start vaping. The whole e-lites thing just wasn't cutting it for me, so I got the Riva 1100...and wow, just wish that I stumbled upon your blog sooner. Keep going and covert more people to vapers!

Unknown said...

Hey Ryan, that's excellent to hear. I think that all e-lites are good for are introducing people to the world of e-cigs, but other than that I definitely think the Riva 1100 is the best beginner-intermediate e-cig. I've converted one person, so that's my goal complete - keep vaping!

P.S. What juice are you vaping, and from what site?

R-AB said...

Cherry I believe, from vape escape.