A small update & what's to come

I now smoke an e-cigarette complete, and it’s helped me give up the habit of smoking real cigarettes & rollups virtually completely. The only time I ever smoke real ones are when I run out of e-juice, and there is a simple solution to that: make sure you monitor how much you’ve got left and order more.

My current set up is an Ego Twist, which is variable voltage, and I will be doing a review of this along with a ‘what is variable voltage’ post.

I feel I have a great grounding in e-cig knowledge now, and I can’t ever see myself going back. E-cigs have helped with quitting real cigarettes brilliantly – the taste awful when I smoke them now, so much so that I usually have 2-3 puffs and stub it out.

I remember how overwhelming e-cigs can be when you first step into the world, and it seems like there is so much to learn – what terms mean, what e-cig liquid to buy, what to smoke from, how to get a good deal. It is important to know, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming – this is what this blog is for. If you have any questions let me know, and I’ll write an article responding to you.

I have also compiled a great list of quality e-cig vendors and e-liquid sellers here in the UK. I’ll also research some from the US, and provide a list. I think finding a quality, reliable vendor is important, because many (like with anything, I guess) sell cheap garbage imported straight from China. I have definitely found it is worth paying a little bit more from a reputable seller and getting something decent, instead of buying something dirt cheap and worrying about whether it will perform as expected or damage your health.

Stay tuned.

0 comments: