switch2-ecigs.com review... wow!

I ordered from switch2-ecigs.com at around 1pm yesterday. I'd like you to bear that in mind as you read the next paragraph.

My package from switch2-ecigs.com arrive at 12:15 today (the time the post comes here)!

My delivery from them was less than 24 hours! Obviously, I'm very impressed - that's top service (take note all other aspiring e-cig vendors). Everything was correct, and included inside was a nice little note:


It's nice to receive a service with a little hand-written note - I like it as it makes such a difference than to today's soul-less mega corporations.

My cartomizer and 4 e-liquids were correct - 3 samplers from Alice in Vapeland, and a sampler of 'Wake n Vape' from Juicy Vapours. Apparently switch2-ecigs are the only vendors of this liquid, so we'll see how good they taste!

I'll be posting reviews of what I find them to taste like, but the main point of this blog post is to give switch2-ecigs a massive thumbs up for the prompt, accurate service. The postage was First Class signed for, and the delivery time might have been helped by the fact that I am about a 30 minute drive away from the vendor, but take nothing away from them, a less than 24 hour delivery time is exceptional.

Fantastic service.

0 comments: