New Order Placed - Gourmet E-Liquids and BOSS Cartomizer

Having ordered some Menthol last week from VapeEscape (http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/E-Liquids/30ml-Bottles/Menthol-30ml.html?wizid=bhv89smhng1ccm9bfh05vqsf73) I was disappointed to find that it really didn't taste that great - far too artificial for my liking, which is disappointing because I normally enjoy Grizwald's Menthol Tabac from VapeEscape, so I thought they may be similar. I needed something I could vape all day, and I've been very excited to get around to trying some real gourmet e-liquids here in the UK.

So, I placed an order with Switch2-ECigs.com yesterday afternoon. The price was more than I've ever paid - almost £5 for 6ml, but at this stage in my vaping 'career' I really don't want to smoke anything that doesn't taste great and unique. Having tried many menthol- and tobacco-like ejuices, with fairly disappointing results, I've placed an order for the following.

£12.95
£5.95
£4.75  

Switch2-ECigs.com is probably the first site I've come across with such a huge range of what looks like quality e-juices. The site is quite easy to use, and ordering was great too - to put it lightly, I can't wait to try the new flavours. I don't even mind them being more expensive than other places as long as they are top quality. We all know you often get what you pay for anyway, so let's hope so.

I'd still recommend VapeEscape, it's just that I've felt like it's time for a change - too much of vaping one flavour can definitely kill it, so here's my tip - make sure you switch things up at least a couple of times a day. What I'll hopefully start doing is have 3-4 clearomizers on the go - Morning, Afternoon, Evening and perhaps all day, or even one after dinner. Not decided yet, but that's another great thing about vaping - you can change the flavours when you want!

We'll see how fast the delivery is. To me that's an important part of deciding on a usual vendor - I always leave it until the last minute to order more juice, so need it within a day or two max, so we'll see.

And so continues my journey of finding the perfect e-liquid - it's been a long journey, but perhaps the end is in sight.

UPDATE: ORDER ARRIVED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

0 comments: